Friday, April 4, 2008

SEO-Copywriting Fever!

I would like to personally welcome you to this new blog which I just started working on yesterday. This blog will focus more on my interest in copywriting, web blogging and SEO-related stuffs.

SEO and copywriting has just recently started gaining public attention since a lot of people are starting to engage in writing that allows them to earn money at the same time. If you just have that little writing capability (just like I do, LOL hehe) and can write for others at the same time in exchange for that descent sum of money, then SEO/copywriting stuff is for you!

This site will also serve as a point of contact for businessmen needing assistance for online content. Email me at juliusbio@gmail.com for more information on rates! Thanks!

No comments: