Tuesday, April 8, 2008

3 Steps to a Search Engine Compatible Site

Just today, I found out that one of my blogs was spammed by Google because of an SEO-violation. I am really new to this blog industry and I do not know as to how Google considered one of my blogsite, Hepatitis Resource Center, as a spam blog.

I requested for a reconsideration for that blog and asked some questions to Google about the violation I made and request some information on how to avoid that from happening again. I just hope that they will be able to reply soon.

Reading on an article in the web regarding this issue, I learned just some of the rudiments of an SEO-friendly website and how to avoid getting into the Google's spam list. Read on an article prepared by Kalena Jordan of ISEdb.com about the 3 Steps to a Search Engine (SEO) Compatible Site.

  • Obey the Search Engine Guidelines
  • Don't Use Spammy Search Engine Tactics
  • Build Sites for Visitors Rather than Search Engines

1 comment:

Robert said...

Wow! What a beautiful list of information. Too much. A good thing is how much I’ve learned from this. It’s that good!. Could you share your review on! ways to get your google listing on top a quick